Meet the Team: Claudia Bruce
Yeske Buie is excited to extend a warm welcome to Claudia Bruce, the newest member of our team! Claudia will be joining Yeske Buie for Summer 2022 as a Financial Planning Intern in our Virginia office! A rising senior at Virginia Tech, Claudia will be mentored by one of our former interns and current Assistant Financial Planner, Kacie Fawls. Claudia looks forward to the summer ahead and learning all she can from the Yeske Buie Team and our Clients.
Without further ado, please join us in sending a warm welcome to Claudia Bruce! We hope the following interview gives you a deeper understanding of who and what matters to Claudia and how she hopes to serve our Clients, along with a few fun facts about her.
What first drew you to Yeske Buie?
- Yeske Buie’s Live Big values really caught my attention when I was researching different firms to interview with, and during my interview with Kacie, she really emphasized the cultural value of Yeske Buie, which I found interesting as that can be difficult to focus on in finance. Thus far, Yeske Buie has done a great job demonstrating this in the form of focusing on the return on life and not just on investments!
What unique asset do you hold that you will be bringing to Yeske Buie and our Clients?
- I would say my enthusiasm. I feel it is contagious, I can see myself getting others excited about what’s to come and what Yeske Buie can provide.
In your role as a Financial Planning Intern, how will you be assisting Yeske Buie’s Clients?
- I look forward to assisting the Financial Planning Team as they prepare for their upcoming Client meetings by organizing and creating reports, running analytics in advance of upcoming meetings, organizing paperwork and, of course, I am most looking forward to sitting in on Client meetings.
Which Yeske Buie worldview aligns with you most and why?
- Certainly Give Big! I feel like this value is something that every single person is able to lean into in some way. The neat thing about Giving Big is that to one person this act or item might mean nothing or very little and to another it could mean the world or a very big deal. It’s about doing what you can as much as you can.
What do you enjoy doing what you aren’t working?
- I’m a foodie – I would even go as far to say that there is nothing I won’t try! When I am not trying new foods, I also enjoy traveling, flying airplanes, and like many of my new team members, spending as much time with friends and family is high on my list as well!