Hygiene, Quarantine, and Dramamine: Remaining Resilient During Trying Times
In these unprecedented times of social distancing and quarantine, community has never been more important. In this space, we connect with our Yeske Buie community via a town hall style webinar, interacting through a warm Q&A session. Some of the questions we addressed include:
- I know we will be okay. But HOW?
- If we have the ability to do so, is it a good time/idea to increase our investments in the market?
- How long do you expect it will take for the economy and market to rebound after the crisis passes?
- What do you recommend for clients looking to learn interesting things about economic dynamics these days?
- And for fun, what red wine would you recommend for a pandemic evening alone with one’s spouse?
Check out the answers to these questions and more via the recording available below.