Pandemic, Politics, and Pocketbooks in 2021
Other than for certain tax purposes, December 31 is usually an artificial dividing line in our lives, though one that always looms large in the imagination. The reality is that the state of our nation was pretty much the same on January 1 as it was on December 31. Although with many political and societal issues on the forefront early this year, there are real pocketbook issues at stake.
We kick off the New Year with a webinar where we share our thoughts on the year just ended and the year that lies ahead. In this recording, our team:
- Reviews the US and world economy in 2020 and the impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Reviews US and international markets in 2020.
- Discusses current stock market conditions and prospects for the coming year.
- Reviews the latest Covid relief legislation with special emphasis on benefits for which Clients might qualify.
- Discusses the Biden legislative and regulatory agenda with special emphasis on threats, opportunities, and financial planning strategies.