TheLiveBigWay® Digest: Coronavirus Kindness
Our Take on the Coronavirus
First and foremost, we hope that you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy, and we wish you peace and strength as we all work together to navigate the changing environment. Rest assured that we continue to closely monitor the daily developments, and are responding with grounded strategies to best support your portfolio and your financial plan. In case you’ve missed them, below are links to the messages we’ve shared over the past few weeks as the coronavirus situation has evolved.
As communities begin adjusting to the new way of life recommended by our nation’s health experts, it seems that the coronavirus is having an unexpected side effect: a surge in human kindness. Stories of friends, neighbors, and strangers performing various acts of kindness are trending under the hashtag #CoronavirusKindness, shining some much-needed light amid feelings of panic and darkness. In this vein, we share with you two videos that bring us peace, fill our hearts, and remind us of the tenderness of being human. We hope you enjoy.
Save the Date: Upcoming Live Webinar
Between market volatility, politics, and the Coronavirus pandemic, you may be feeling more than a little anxious. During times like this, it’s important to stay grounded, and we are standing firmly grounded in our belief in the power of resilience. Join us on Tuesday, April 21st for a live discussion with Dr. Dave Yeske focused on:
- The economic and political volatility we’ve experienced in 2020,
- Our belief that human beings are fundamentally growth-seeking and resilient, which drives
- Our confidence that the US and world economy will weather the threats in 2020 as they have so many others, and
- How we’ve built resilience into our Client portfolios to meet the challenges of an unpredictable world.
2020 Tax Filing Tips
- The filing deadline for 2019 federal returns remains April 15, 2020.
- Income tax payment deadlines for individual returns, with a due date of April 15, 2020, are being automatically extended until July 15, 2020, for up to $1 million of their 2019 tax due.
Please note there are different requirements for corporate filers, and state deadlines may vary; we believe that your tax professional is the best resource for any decisions related to your specific circumstances. We will continue to use this space to share updates, and in the meantime, if you need assistance in collecting any tax information related to your Yeske Buie accounts, please don’t hesitate to contact us.